Interactive "Busy Box" Card
Welcome to my blog, Paper Crafting With Rebecca! In order to maintain this blog, this page may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase after clicking my links. Thank you for your support.
Wasn't that fun! Here are some still shots to help you see it better...
She loves "yellow", silly eyes, and to feel soft surfaces.
I included other things she likes, too!
It's never too early to start on Halloween cards!
Spooky surprises under each door!
The doors stay open by themselves!
Here are a few of the supplies I used...
- The die I used is the Share the Joy Die... it is only available until July 31st!
- I used White Daisy Cardstock for the card base (4.25" x 11" folded in half) and for the sturdy middle die cut and center of the doors.
- The black patterned paper is from the Mix-in Paper Packet.
- That "ghostly" shimmer around the black edges is from my Clear Shimmer Brush.
- I also used the White Daisy Exclusive Inks Pigment Pad to sponge the spooky effect under the doors.
Thanks for visiting my blog and watching my video! Please be sure to "like" and "subscribe" and remember I love reading your comments!!
Happy Paper Crafting,