Tips and Tricks for July 2019
Welcome to my blog, Paper Crafting With Rebecca! In order to maintain this blog, this page may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase after clicking my links. Thank you for your support.
Today I made a video, the first in a monthly series, sharing some fun "tips and tricks" in paper crafting. Please watch the video and then tell me, in the comments below, if you already do any of these tricks or if you found this video helpful. Be sure to share any suggestions or tips you may have for future videos, too.
Here are a few still shots of results seen in the video...
Left - one color Right - two colors
The difference using one color versus two color.
Making the stamp your own...
Coordinating the envelope.
Some of the supplies I used in today's video are listed here:
- The alcohol markers I used are ShinHan Touch Twin markers.
- The two stamps in this video are the Paper Pal Pets and the stamp of the month Bear Hugs.
- My scissors are the Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors.
- You may have noticed my All-Purpose Mat.
- Other various items I used in this video can be found here → Tools or here → Embellishments.
Thank you for joining me today. Please do "Like" and "Subscribe" to my YouTube videos so you don't miss the fun! I love reading your comments.