Getting the Most Out of Your Stamps
Welcome to my blog, Paper Crafting With Rebecca! In order to maintain this blog, this page may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase after clicking my links. Thank you for your support.
We all know that quality stamp sets can be a bit pricey. With this in mind I created a video showing you a few ideas to get the most out of your stamp sets. Let me know in the comments below what you think!
A brief look at the completed artwork from this video...
Stay tuned... this card will be featured in my upcoming Blog Hop entry next week.
I love creating scrapbook layouts that include family photos that have been packed away. It is like rediscovering a hug tucked into the deepest parts of my memory.
Simple, masculine, and it gets the point across!
Some of the supplies used in todays video are linked here:
- Rainbow Bridge This stamp set can also be purchased as a set with the matching thin cuts.
- Elegant Peacock This is a "layered stamp" design that is simply beautiful.
- August Stamp of the Month Get this stamp set for a deal with a minimum qualifying purchase!
- For the heat embossing you will need:
- a heat tool if you don't already have one (this is the new version, I have the old style)
- some Princess Gold embossing powder (as seen on the scrapbook layout and the "thanks" on the thank you card) or some Clear Super Fine embossing powder (as seen on the Rainbow Bridge card).
- VersaMark Ink Pad
- 2" x 2" My Acrylix Block
- Anti-Static Pouch
- I also used the Pomegranate Exclusive Ink and various CTMH Cardstock.
- And of course, for some added bling, I used a few Gold Loose Sequins, a Clear Shimmer Brush and a Gold Shimmer Brush.
I hope this video and blog help you to start thinking beyond the standard perspective when looking at your stamp sets. You can create anything you want to!
Happy Paper Crafting,