Ink Blended Tags Made Easy
Welcome to my blog, Paper Crafting With Rebecca! In order to maintain this blog, this page may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated (at no added cost to you) if you make a purchase after clicking my links. Thank you for your support!
Don't you simply love gift tags!?! I do! You can use them as journaling cards in scrapbooks, or embellishments on a handmade card, bookmarks or as actual gift tags! I've put together a video using the June 2020 Stamp of the Month (SOTM) from Close to my Heart (CTMH) to showcase a super easy ink blending technique on gift tags. I will list supplies I used below the video but you can always use the supplies you already have in your stash!
For my gift tags I used:
- Exclusive Inks - Choose the colors you like the best and don't forget the black ink, too!
- White Daisy Cardstock - Gift tags are a great way to use scrap pieces of cardstock.
- Sponge Daubers Value Pack - I am using old daubers in the video, but these would work great!
- Stamp Shammy - Gotta keep those stamps clean.
- 2" x 2" My Acrylic Block - I use this stamp block more than any other.
- Nuvo Crystal Drops and Nuvo Glitter Drops - Adds that little extra "something" to the project.
Have fun making these beautiful gift tags! As always, you are invited to subscribe to my YouTube channel, follow me on Instagram... @papergluefun ... and follow me on Twitter... @PaperGlueFun .
Happy Paper Crafting,