Autoimmune Awareness Hop
Hi and welcome to Paper Crafting With Rebecca! Today's blog entry is all about an Autoimmune Awareness Hop that my friend Terra has organized and I was invited to join in on. What a fun hop it is, too! There are so many prizes, so many amazing artists, and so much to learn and see.
This Autoimunnue Awareness Hop is on both YouTube and on Instagram. Here is my entry video for YouTube...
To see my Instagram entry you will want to hop over to my Instagram account (find me as @papergluefun there) to see my card. You will want to leave comments on both my YouTube and my Instagram entries to be eligible for PRIZES!
Here are the details on what is being given away and what to do...
GIVEAWAYS DETAILS & RULES
Thanks to twenty-one wonderful & spectacular sponsors for these amazing giveaways! Winners will be chosen from both YouTube and Instagram. Here is a list of prizes that will be given away on this hop:
- $25 Gift Card to Lawn Fawn
- A Slimline Die Set from Picket Fence
- A Custom Stamp from Magnuson Custom Stamps
- Two $50 Gift Cards to the Gina K Designs
- $25 Gift Card to Concord & 9th
- $50 Gift Card to Sassy and Crafty
- $10 Gift Card to Doodles Paper Playground Sparkle Blends Shop
- $25 Gift Card to Kindred Stamps
- $25 Gift Card to Catherine Pooler
- $20 Gift Card to Pink & Main
- Prize Pack from White Rose Crafts
- Prize from Pear Blossom Press
- Stampendous Gift Card Wallet Die Set (US Only)
- $20 Gift Card to Stamp & Scrap Expo
- i-crafter $5 for YouTube and $5 for Instagram
- Prize Pack from Michele from Scrapsecrets
- Stamp Set from Rachel Winn
- Sweet Sentiment
- The Sassy Club
- $20 Gift Card from Scrappy Boy
- $10 Gift Certificate from The Stamp Doctor
Terra is giving away a bunch of fantastic prizes to random commenters along the hop! The more stops you comment on, the better your chances! She is drawing the winners on Friday, April 2nd and will announce them on her YouTube and her Instagram. See Terra's video description for all the details on how to enter! Her hop video is at Terra's Autoimmune Awareness Hop Video.
Comments must be made by Thursday, April 1st no later than 11:59 pm EST. the winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on ALL THE POSTS (Instagram & YouTube) on Friday, April 2nd and will be announced on YouTube and on Terra's Instagram (@mayhamcraftycards).
As for the measurements I used to make my entry...
- Card Base - white cardstock cut 4.25" x 11" and folded in half.
- One 3.75" x 5" piece of white cardstock to attach strips to.
- Strips - strips cut 1" wide in whatever color you want (I used rainbow colors).
- Sentiment Circle - I used a die that cut a frilly 3.25" circle
If you have a question about technique or supplies I used then leave me a comment below and I'll try to help you out. This is an easy but pretty card to create.
So be sure to go to my video (Rebecca's Autoimmune Awareness Hop video) and my Instagram, leave a comment, and then you will go to the next video on the list (the entire list of videos can be found in my video description). Don't forget to go to the people ahead of me on the list, too. You don't want to miss out on your chance to win so you want to comment on all the videos on the list!
Thank you for stopping in and don't miss out on this fun hop and a chance to learn something and maybe even win a cool prize along the way! Thank you also for subscribing and your comments.
Happy Paper Crafting,