Watercolor February: Part 1 of 4
Welcome to Paper Crafting With Rebecca! I am so happy you stopped into my little blog. I hope you find the information here fun, informative, and inspirational. I am not selling anything. I am not sponsored by (nor an affiliate of) any of the products used or companies mentioned in my blog or videos. I simply create this blog (and videos) because I love meeting new people and connecting with others in the paper crafting community.
Today I am starting a four part series for the month of February full of watercoloring information, tips, and inspiration. Join in the fun!! We will be creating cards, scrapbook pages, art journal entries, and home decor. Here is my video with more details....
- A variety of appropriate paper (watercolor paper and heavy solid core cardstock).
- A cutting boards, cookie pan, or small sheet of wood... something to tape your paper to.
- Low tack tape, such as blue painter's tape.
- A variety of stamps that would be fun to color.
- An ink pad... waterproof black ink.
- Another ink pad... water-based ink in a light tan or light peach.
- Some watercolor mediums (I will be doing demonstrations using watercolor paints, watercolor pencils, water-based inks, and water-based markers.)
- A jar of clean tap water.
- A water brush or a small round brush... also a small flat brush if you have one.
- Drawing gum... if you have it. This is not necessary but something that makes things easier.