Creating an Envelope Trip Journal to Go
Welcome to Paper Crafting With Rebecca! I am so pleased that you are taking the time to stop in for a visit today. Thank you!
If you follow me blog or subscribe to my YouTube channel you may have seen my video where I did a brief walk through of a "Trip Journal to Go" (here is the link in case you want to go back and watch that one... Envelope Trip Journal to Go!). Because of that video I had some requests to create a step by step video showing how to make your own trip journal to take along on your next trip! Here is that video...
- 4 A2 envelopes
- 2 pieces of cardstock cut 5.75" square
- 2 pieces of patterned paper cut 5.63" square
- 4 pieces of patterned paper cut 2.75" x 5.75"
- 4 pieces of patterned paper cut 4.75" x 5.75"
- I made this journal so it's completed size is just under 6" square and is easy to pack and fill during a trip. However, you could make a larger one using larger envelopes... just adjust your cardstock and patterned papers sizes accordingly.
- The example I made for this trip is a "Summer" themed one, but perhaps you are going to a wedding, or wine tasting for the weekend, or a class reunion... create a "trip journal to go" for those sorts of trips, too!